Are your products Gluten-free?
- Yes, all of our products are 100% gluten-free.
Are your products vegan?
- Yes, our products do not contain any animal products and are 100% plant-based.
Are your products Paleo?
- Our products contain zero sugar, making it well compliant with paleo guidelines.
Can I take your products on a Ketogenic diet?
- Yes, all of our products are keto friendly and we find they greatly enhance intermittent fasting, especially our Chaga extract.
What does wildcrafted mean?
- Wildcrafted means we harvest the mushrooms used in our extracts from nature and do not grow our own. We do this because nature provides a more complete array of phytonutrients that you cannot obtain through cultivating on mycelium or hardwoods.
Will these mushrooms make me high?
- No, none of our mushroom extracts are psychoactive and will not induce any altered states of consciousness.
What is the recommended way to take your extracts?
- We recommend taking one dropper full under the tongue, holding for 15-30 seconds and then swallowing. You can also add a dropper full to your favorite smoothie or beverage.
When do you recommend taking each extracts?
- We recommend taking Turkey Tail, Chaga, Maitake, Pine Pollen, and Elderberry extracts in the morning or afternoon to help support healthy digestion and immune function. We recommend taking Reishi and Lion's Mane about 15-30 minutes before bed time to help support sleep and relaxation.
What do you use to extract your mushrooms?
- We use 100% organic grape and cane alcohols and filtered natural spring water.
What is a dual extract?
- A dual extract is a tincture that has been created by extracting herbs with both alcohol and water. We use this method because mushroom have both alcohol and water soluble nutrients that are essential for high potency.
Do your products contain alcohol?
- Yes, many of the medicinal compounds of our mushrooms and herbs can only be fully extracted using alcohol. Other solvents like glycerine do a poor job at extracting medicinal compounds and may have negative effects on the body. The alcohols we use are 100% organic and gluten free and are locally sourced from Portland, OR.
What is the shelf life of your products?
- Each of our extracts are good for 3 years from their purchase date.
What is the best way to store your products?
- Our extracts remain shelf stable by simply storing them anywhere at room temperature. There's need to refrigerate or store in a dark place. The alcohol content and Miron glass bottles will protect from spoilage and oxidation from UV light for up to 3 years.
When will my products ship?
- We typically ship orders within 1 business day of receiving them. For orders placed on Friday after 4 EST, they will ship out on the following Monday.
Can I track my order?
- Yes, you will receive an order confirmation email that contains your tracking number and information.
Where is my order shipping from?
- All orders are shipped from East Stroudsburg, PA.