Social Media Marketing Internship APPLY NOW
About Wild Kingdom
Medicinal and adaptogenic herbs are “mushrooming” into main- stream health and wellness markets. Meanwhile, conscious consumers want to know the origins, potencies, and carbon footprints of the products they purchase.
Even though demand for these products is growing in the United States, 90% are sourced from overseas. Why, when unique, abundant medicinal mushrooms and adaptogenic herbs thrive in our North American wilds? When products can be locally sourced, they should be. Consumers and local economies agree.
Enter wild foraging.
At Wild Kingdom, we sustainably harvest wild foods from the heart of the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Wild Kingdom creates the highest quality extracts without exploiting natural ecosystems or leaving a devastating carbon footprint.
Our product line is sourced within a forty mile radius of headquarters. The exceptions are the organic alcohol bases used in our dual extraction process (sourced domestically from Portland, Oregon) and ultraviolet Miron glass bottles (from California).
Giving back to the natural world is at the heart of what we do. We want to nurture connections between communities and their local lands, and generate passion for protecting the land. That is why we have partnered with OneTreePlanted, an organization that shares our dedication to forest restoration worldwide. As a proud reforestation partner, every sale from our store generates a donation to plant trees in devastated areas throughout the planet.
The Position At A Glance...
As Wild Kingdom's Social Media Marketing Intern, you will work side by side with our lead Marketing Strategist to help execute and strategize our social media marketing plan. You will also lead our influencer/affiliate reach out across multiple social media platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Own the daily execution and posting of the Instagram account (product tag, user handles, location tags and other posting requirements)
- Increase followers and traffic across multiple social media platforms
- Set up brand collaborations with affiliates and influencers
- Strategize relevant social media content with lead marketing strategist
- 10-20 hours per week
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED...
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience in social media (relevant internships count!) preferably in a start-up environment
- Interest in health and wellness, mushrooms, and the natural world
- Direct experience with handling an Instagram account
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in G-suite apps